30 Day Challenge: 30 Posts in 30 Days
My first 30 Day Challenge was a huge success & an awesome experience.
Therefore, I announce Round #2.
This time "30 Day Challenge: 30 Posts in 30 Days.".
My Why changed a little bit
- I want to strengthen my "Finding a solution, no matter what"-skill (I will go on vacation for 5 days & I'll post on miku86.com too.
- I want to strengthen my shipping skills. I am very good at starting small hobby projects, but then I am afraid that nobody will be interested in them & finally I don't ship them.
- I want to tackle my fear of "Nobody cares.".
- I want to strengthen my writing skills. (=> simpler to understand)
- I want to benefit from social accountability.
- I want to share my knowledge.
- deadline: 19.11.2019, 23:59 UTC +1
- no copy of an old post
- What are your experiences with these kind of challenges?
- Love to hear your feedback, tips, suggestions!
PS: If you want to reach out to me or have a question (I love beginners' questions, beginners are welcome!), send me a message. 100% response rate!
Hi! I'm Michael 👋 I'm a Mentor & Senior Web Developer - I help you to reach your (career) goals.